Friday, December 14, 2012

My Daily Beauty Ritual



It’s December already ! I realize i haven’t write for a long time. So i got this job as Special Event and Promotion Executive in one of International Cosmetic Brand, Estée Lauder in Indonesia, probably best job ever, it’s been a year since i join the company in October 2011.
To be honest, before i join this company i never do anything in particular with face treatment or any skincare. You can imagine how i look back then. But since i join this company, i start to use Estée Lauder’s product to feel the real benefit on my skin and amazingly it become better and better. So as i promote products throught events, i put myself through the eyes of a customer on how i feel and my curiosity about new products. Estée Lauder is a great company to join, and most of all i love the products. On my opinion, this is a-you-must-have-item and also my daily beauty ritual, because just like Mrs. Estee Lauder said “Every Woman Can Be Beautiful” :



 1.      Optimizers Intensive Boosting Lotion Evenskintone & Hydration
2.       Idealist Evenskintone Illuminator, serum
  .   Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, serum
4.      Hydrationist Moisturizer N/C
5.      Advanced Night Repair Eye, gel
6.      Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator
7.      Illuminating Perfecting Primer
8.      Double Wear Foundation (my shade is Tawny)
9.      Double Wear Concealer
 10.  Lucidity Translucent Powder (my choice is Transparent)
11.  Pure Color Eye Shadow Pallette (my choice is Film Noir)
12.  Pure Color Eye Shadow Gelée (my choice is Cyber Gold)
13.  Double Wear Zero-Smudge Mascara
14.  Pure Color Blush (i use Witty Peach)
15.  Pure Color Lipstick (i choose Forbidden Kiss for night look)
16.  Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick (i really love this new color, my choice is Violet Electra)

No comments:

Post a Comment